Take Action. Write to Your Local Politician.

We need you, your friends and your family to reach out to your local politicians and let them know that you support Canada's Building Trades Unions and the policies that support unionized work places in your province.

Step 1: Enter your postal code to select your local politician.

Step 2: Fill out your details in the form.

Step 3: (Optional) Use the editor to personalize your message.

Step 4: Press Share Your Support to send your message. You'll receive an email confirming your message was sent.

Find Your Local Politician